1. The promoter of this contest and/or giveaway is HALOLIFE whose registered office is at PO Box 919 Stevenson, WA 98648
2. The competition is open internationally to individuals aged 18 years or over except employees of HALOLIFE and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route of entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available on the website and sent via email.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party company, influencer, or individual connected with this competition.
9. The prize is as stated in the email competition details and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
11. The contest will close on April 11th, 2021 at 11:59pm Pacific Time. After this date the no further entries will be permitted unless specified otherwise.
12. Winners will be chosen on April 12th, 2021.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into..
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry (when applicable).
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.